We will begin checking in for service using a simple QR code, in lieu of pre-registration. (For those of you with children, we will be using Planning Center, the same software we used to check-in children for services.)
All you need to do is use the QR code assigned to you on the app as instructed below:
- Go to your smartphone's app store (Apple) or play store (Android) and type in "Church Center App."
- Once you download the app, it will ask you for your church. Type in "Open Door Presbyterian Church" and the zipcode (20171).
- The app will then give you a series of selections - select ODPC EC.
- At this point, the app will ask you for your phone number. If you are already registered on Planning Center, please use the same phone number you used to sign up (if you don't do this, it will create a duplicate file). Those who are registered under one household on Planning Center can use one QR code to check in everybody.
When you show up to church on Sunday morning:
- Click on the App and Select the Service you want to attend, and you will receive a QR Code (QR Codes will be available about 45 mins before each service is scheduled to start and 30 mins after each service has begun.)
- Check in with the QR Code at one of our Check-in Stations
If you need assistance with any of these steps, someone will be available at check-in to help you.